<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16479546?origin\x3dhttp://lilangelchrist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Spread My Wings & Fly to The Land of Aichizu




Monday, April 21, 2008 ; 12:13 AM


First let me say this.. This is an emo post if you cant take it please leave as this post is dedicated to me myself and I to help myself realize the tension I am going through.

Sometimes..........
It’s sad if u found out stuff that will hurt you.
You just can’t help it with asking your self why it would be like that

Sometimes you ask..........
Why does it had to be like this
Why every single thing we need to say point blank
Why does it hurt so much?
Why is it so cold?
Why people always used words to make other people happy
Why people just don’t understand
Why do I need to carry such burden on my age?
Why can’t I just be a student without working and taking the dam working stress?
Why why why & why

Why there is so many questions linger in my mind rite now
Why is this why is that

Am asking myself
Why am I like this?
Why do I do this?
Why do I need to fake my happiness?
Why am I so moody?

And I am answering myself
I am like this cos I am what I am, the pressure I am going through myself without support from anyone
I do this just to blurt out what is in my mind, my feeling & what am I going through which I have totally no idea and you're not helping it at all
what is it I fake my happiness is just a way to make myself dun think so much and when people are happy and it would make me happy as well, oh yeah its temporally only :)
I am moody is because my pms is playing games with me that's why I came out with this bl@rdy post partially I don’t understand what is going on with me rite now
I am pretty confused of what I want and what I need rite now at this time

Now...
I need some comfort, a hug
I’m feeling sad, wanted to cry
I’m unhappy and worry of being cheated a.g.a.i.n

I wish that someone understand my situation without me telling what is happening to me just have no words to explain what situation I’m in now

It’s a pretty rubbish post so jZ ignore it and pretend that you didn’t read anything cos my post sux to the max so as my day I guess.

Anyway it’s Monday the 21st April 2008 my last day of working in Sentral. Perhaps that is one of the reason I am emo? No. Lol

Labels: ,
















[[* Mii __

[[name]]Bebee
[[age]]22
[[b'dae]]12th Feb 1987
[[horoscope]]Aquarius
[[Fav.Colour]]Light blue, Light purple, light pink
[[e-mail(Msn)]]change... pls ask me

[[* Wishlist __

happiness
sweet
laughter
pass my exams with flying colours
New HP
home sweet home
world of our own
Digicam
IPOD 40GB
traveling
my mrRIGHT
Watch[got 1 but from ex bf]
dye n strighten hair[year end, bored with curls]
shopp for stuff i wan
someone will pay for my studies

[[* Loves __

my love's ones
travelling
cute cute stuff
pamper
music n movies
manga/comics
animes
hanging out wit friends
shopping wit friends
dancing
reading
swimming
shooting
joking
chocolate[mint,white n alcohol]
ice-cream[vanilla, rum rasins , tiramisu n chocomint]
jasmin tea
vanilla milk shake
ice lemon tea
korean bbq@hartamas
friends
cute animals
Jay chou
family
my sisters
my brothers
my honey/darlingz
marshmallows
hugs n kisses
light blue
light purple
black N white
suprise
sweet talk
have fun
foruming
love songs
love poems

[[*Hates __

[[* Chatterbox __

Tag : Tagboard