<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16479546?origin\x3dhttp://lilangelchrist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Spread My Wings & Fly to The Land of Aichizu




Wednesday, April 16, 2008 ; 10:02 AM


Aw yesterday was raining and I hated rain so much now days. Not feeling well moreover the rain make me more sick and worst of all I didn’t bring umbrella. Cannot Photobucket sigh when half way walking to KL Sentral I realize I didn’t bring back my jacket

Photobucket

I am so cold. Finally reach Kelana Jaya still raining. No choice need to get wet cos I need go in da car and his car dun have umbrella Photobucket

I’m going vacation after my last day Photobucket cant wait for it ^^

Update later ba…

All emoticon credits to Daruma :p i steal his emoticon

Labels: , ,
















[[* Mii __

[[name]]Bebee
[[age]]22
[[b'dae]]12th Feb 1987
[[horoscope]]Aquarius
[[Fav.Colour]]Light blue, Light purple, light pink
[[e-mail(Msn)]]change... pls ask me

[[* Wishlist __

happiness
sweet
laughter
pass my exams with flying colours
New HP
home sweet home
world of our own
Digicam
IPOD 40GB
traveling
my mrRIGHT
Watch[got 1 but from ex bf]
dye n strighten hair[year end, bored with curls]
shopp for stuff i wan
someone will pay for my studies

[[* Loves __

my love's ones
travelling
cute cute stuff
pamper
music n movies
manga/comics
animes
hanging out wit friends
shopping wit friends
dancing
reading
swimming
shooting
joking
chocolate[mint,white n alcohol]
ice-cream[vanilla, rum rasins , tiramisu n chocomint]
jasmin tea
vanilla milk shake
ice lemon tea
korean bbq@hartamas
friends
cute animals
Jay chou
family
my sisters
my brothers
my honey/darlingz
marshmallows
hugs n kisses
light blue
light purple
black N white
suprise
sweet talk
have fun
foruming
love songs
love poems

[[*Hates __

[[* Chatterbox __

Tag : Tagboard