<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16479546?origin\x3dhttp://lilangelchrist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Spread My Wings & Fly to The Land of Aichizu




Tuesday, March 11, 2008 ; 2:18 PM


Saturday Its Erection Election day I went Mid Valley for a gathering with some Low Yat peeps as I am underage I can’t vote at all so why bother and after the gathering I went to the gym as well. After Gym head to Citrus Park at Leo’s Café, Old Klang Road for dinner and meet up Ericca Chin.

After dinner taught want to go up Genting but all our family members call us to stay at home. Don’t simply go anywhere is not necessary they said. End up all gather at my house and sleep over at my house as well.

Sunday, went brunch and head off to Pyramid, walk around & shop around. We had our Haagen Dazs ice cream with a 30% voucher discount witch it was a gift for my birthday from Haagen Dazs :p

We event bought J.Co donuts as well :p we had our dinner at Ss14 Bakuteh but turns up it not so nice anymore. : (

Went home and wait for mum to come. Waited and waited. Call her cell phone but it didn’t get through. At last she arrives and she told me she had been hit by the car at SS24 Ming Thien there and she can’t walk properly. So I asked ahwai to send her to a clinic nearby.

She needs to go to the hospital ><>

Monday I was on EL as I know we need to make police report as my mum been hit on the head makes her forgetful ><

The guy who hit her was actually a Pasar Malam seller ><>11pm and he says he will bear the medical bill expenses. He kept apologies but lucky for now my mum is ok.

I am worried about concussion as it only severer weeks before we notice it. I can’t imagine the Atos hit my mum head before she fall. As everyone know damage in the head cant been seen. Sigh.

I am so worried yet relief as my mum is ok rite now.

Thanks dear for fetching my mum back home.

Thanks Ahwai dear for fetching my mum to clinic and hospital.

Thanks Vivi darling for accompany me.

Thanks Mr. Lee, Josh, Tim and those who were concern about my mum. Thanks so much, without you guys I really don’t know what to do as I am so worried about my mum. Once again Thanks pal.

Labels: ,
















[[* Mii __

[[name]]Bebee
[[age]]22
[[b'dae]]12th Feb 1987
[[horoscope]]Aquarius
[[Fav.Colour]]Light blue, Light purple, light pink
[[e-mail(Msn)]]change... pls ask me

[[* Wishlist __

happiness
sweet
laughter
pass my exams with flying colours
New HP
home sweet home
world of our own
Digicam
IPOD 40GB
traveling
my mrRIGHT
Watch[got 1 but from ex bf]
dye n strighten hair[year end, bored with curls]
shopp for stuff i wan
someone will pay for my studies

[[* Loves __

my love's ones
travelling
cute cute stuff
pamper
music n movies
manga/comics
animes
hanging out wit friends
shopping wit friends
dancing
reading
swimming
shooting
joking
chocolate[mint,white n alcohol]
ice-cream[vanilla, rum rasins , tiramisu n chocomint]
jasmin tea
vanilla milk shake
ice lemon tea
korean bbq@hartamas
friends
cute animals
Jay chou
family
my sisters
my brothers
my honey/darlingz
marshmallows
hugs n kisses
light blue
light purple
black N white
suprise
sweet talk
have fun
foruming
love songs
love poems

[[*Hates __

[[* Chatterbox __

Tag : Tagboard