<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16479546?origin\x3dhttp://lilangelchrist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Spread My Wings & Fly to The Land of Aichizu




Thursday, January 17, 2008 ; 11:21 AM



Picture below shows all .

I been sad and being a cry baby bunny since yesterday afternoon.

I freaking hate myself sometimes and now as well.

I HATE MY SELF!!!

I do ask my self -

Why do I need to cry every night before I go to lullaby?

Why do I need to be in that condition?

Why do I need to be depress with the stuff that I couldn’t control?

Why do I need to choose this path of life? Am I right or wrong?

Why do I need hugs when I am in my deepest sadness and unhappiness?

Do I need to call someone to talk about it or just leave myself quite and cry all I have to?

Most likely for my stubbornness I’ll keep myself shut and cry all I ever wanted.

Thanks to myself for being so useless, and thank you You for making me one.

Feel like so stupid and end it right here right now.

Happy 22nd Birthday to my dear darling KCWK kor kor <-- ICSM don’t jealous okay, after all I am his sister only. Love you a lot and thanks for being there for me. If there are things I’ve done wrong or did say wrong please forgive me ya. I’ll try to be a good girl who don’t makes you worry me that much. After all you already got your other half :) and I hope you both will be happy.

Labels: , , , ,
















[[* Mii __

[[name]]Bebee
[[age]]22
[[b'dae]]12th Feb 1987
[[horoscope]]Aquarius
[[Fav.Colour]]Light blue, Light purple, light pink
[[e-mail(Msn)]]change... pls ask me

[[* Wishlist __

happiness
sweet
laughter
pass my exams with flying colours
New HP
home sweet home
world of our own
Digicam
IPOD 40GB
traveling
my mrRIGHT
Watch[got 1 but from ex bf]
dye n strighten hair[year end, bored with curls]
shopp for stuff i wan
someone will pay for my studies

[[* Loves __

my love's ones
travelling
cute cute stuff
pamper
music n movies
manga/comics
animes
hanging out wit friends
shopping wit friends
dancing
reading
swimming
shooting
joking
chocolate[mint,white n alcohol]
ice-cream[vanilla, rum rasins , tiramisu n chocomint]
jasmin tea
vanilla milk shake
ice lemon tea
korean bbq@hartamas
friends
cute animals
Jay chou
family
my sisters
my brothers
my honey/darlingz
marshmallows
hugs n kisses
light blue
light purple
black N white
suprise
sweet talk
have fun
foruming
love songs
love poems

[[*Hates __

[[* Chatterbox __

Tag : Tagboard