<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/16479546?origin\x3dhttp://lilangelchrist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Spread My Wings & Fly to The Land of Aichizu




Monday, January 07, 2008 ; 10:56 PM


Long and tired weekend as has been house hunting for days. After so many houses I saw I still like the one that my mum doesn’t permit me to stay. Please don’t ask why, its stupid. Sigh. But she’s my mum, its kind hard for me thou. Will try to look if there is any place better than that house for sure.

Today surprisingly I met Pek Mun at KL Sentral. Couldn’t believe it that she will be on her internships at 1 Sentral for 2 months. We haven’t been catching up since I left BTS after my form 2. Done some catching up and know some of my friend’s status. Can’t believe Yang Yang I mean Lo Yang, I call him Yang Yang personally is back from Australia. I taught he’s all the while at Aussie. I miss his head seriously now. I mean real head and not dickhead you bastard. He and his botak hair style, make me want saying him more and more.

How I wish I could meet all of them. It has been years I didn’t see most of them. I do miss those times when we spend together, playing, making fun of people and betting in school. Yes betting. If we got caught I guess we will be out from the school. Haha. Who say it’s only those people who were not so good in studies bet? Hehe you be surprise that in our school it’s actually the top 3 classes who bet money in class. Yes in classes. Especially relief classes when our teacher was in a meeting or on leave and after our major exams.

I really miss my school mates and school life. Its just fun, I mean real fun. I remember those were the days when I skip school to play. Being sick in the medic room, making fun of each other and sharing our deep emotionally secrets. Hanging out at friends place and you know dating when we stay back. Haha. The apartment seems a very memorable place for us to sit there and talk with our friends as well. Oh ya not to be mention we are caught by the security guard because we are roaming around the area till the highest floor aka our secret spot. : p

Really miss those days where we are problem free and all we need to go school to play and we get money from our parents. Well that’s school life that we always wanted to go back but we can’t. So kids cherish your school days as when you step adulthood you’ll defiantly miss those days. Believe me or not.

Sometime it’s weird to see someone throw tantrum and we don’t get to know what actually happen. Guess I shall not ask much as I have just over concern and ask eventually ended with nothing. Seems like waste of time and effort. So conclusions just leave it as it is for now.

Happy Birthday Xavier Chan aka Kor Kor. May 2008 brings you the best stuff of all stuff to you. Once again....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR^^

Labels: ,
















[[* Mii __

[[name]]Bebee
[[age]]22
[[b'dae]]12th Feb 1987
[[horoscope]]Aquarius
[[Fav.Colour]]Light blue, Light purple, light pink
[[e-mail(Msn)]]change... pls ask me

[[* Wishlist __

happiness
sweet
laughter
pass my exams with flying colours
New HP
home sweet home
world of our own
Digicam
IPOD 40GB
traveling
my mrRIGHT
Watch[got 1 but from ex bf]
dye n strighten hair[year end, bored with curls]
shopp for stuff i wan
someone will pay for my studies

[[* Loves __

my love's ones
travelling
cute cute stuff
pamper
music n movies
manga/comics
animes
hanging out wit friends
shopping wit friends
dancing
reading
swimming
shooting
joking
chocolate[mint,white n alcohol]
ice-cream[vanilla, rum rasins , tiramisu n chocomint]
jasmin tea
vanilla milk shake
ice lemon tea
korean bbq@hartamas
friends
cute animals
Jay chou
family
my sisters
my brothers
my honey/darlingz
marshmallows
hugs n kisses
light blue
light purple
black N white
suprise
sweet talk
have fun
foruming
love songs
love poems

[[*Hates __

[[* Chatterbox __

Tag : Tagboard